Countryside, Country Life
- John Lewis-Stempel€11.99"I adore the fox for its magnificence; I hate the fox for killing my chickens. To love and loathe the fox is a British condition."The fox is our apex predator, our most beautiful and clever killer.
- Tom Moorhouse€17.99Water voles are small, brownish, bewhiskered and charming. Made famous by 'Ratty' in The Wind in the Willows, once they were a ubiquitous part of our waterways.
- Simon Barnes€10.99'He does write beautifully, especially of his greatest love - our wild birds ... On The Marsh is a delightful read.' Christopher Hart, Daily Mail How the rewilding of eight acres of Norfolk marshland inspired a family and brought nature even closer to home. When writer Simon Barnes heard a Cetti's warbler sing out as he turned up to look at a h
- Zoe DevlinSpecial Price €24.99 Regular Price €29.99When Zoe Devlin was shown a wild orchid by a relative, the late Dr Kathleen Lynn, it sparked a lifelong interest in wildflowers. Here is Zoe's personal record of the wildflowers that adorn Ireland's countryside, presented so those without botanical knowledge can gain a greater understanding of the subject.
- Zoe DevlinSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €15.99Discover the fascinating world of Ireland's diverse and astonishing collection of native wildflowers. This new edition reflects the many changes to our botanical knowledge since The Wildflowers of Ireland was first published in 2014.
- Josephine Bacon€11.99A photographic identification guide to 150 species of mushrooms most commonly found in Britain and Northern Europe.
- Christine Iverson€17.99Learn to forage in the hedgerows like the herbalists of the past. Discover how to make delicious preserves, healing balms, soothing toddies and cures for colds with nature's jewels such as rose hips, elderberries and mugwort.
- John Wright€14.50Look out of your window, walk down a country path or go to the beach in Great Britain, and you are sure to see many wild species that you can take home and eat.
- David Hamilton€23.99Nestled by the roadside, peeking through the hedgerows, hidden in the woods and even in city streets and parks, wild food is all around us - if you know where to look. From woodland mushrooms and riverbank redcurrants to garden weeds and urban cherry blossoms, Where the Wild Things Grow takes us on a journey through the forager's landscape.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99