Birds and their Habitat
Animals, The World Encyclopedia of : A reference and identification guide to 840 of the most significant amphibians, reptiles and mammalsTom Jackson€24.99Packed full of facts and detailed illustrations, this updated new edition is an expert family reference guide to the animals that inhabit our world.
- Simon Barnes€10.99'He does write beautifully, especially of his greatest love - our wild birds ... On The Marsh is a delightful read.' Christopher Hart, Daily Mail How the rewilding of eight acres of Norfolk marshland inspired a family and brought nature even closer to home. When writer Simon Barnes heard a Cetti's warbler sing out as he turned up to look at a h
- Candace Savage€22.99Internationally celebrated nature writer Candace Savage presents the Corvid family- surprisingly bright, brassy, and colorful birds-in a remarkable collection of full-color, close-up photographs by some of the world's best wildlife photographers.
- Conor O'BrienSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €16.99Twelve birds. One country. A wild Ireland waiting to be discovered. In Ireland Through Birds, Conor O'Brien takes the reader on an ornithological adventure around Ireland in search of twelve of our rarest and most elusive birds.
- Lars Svensson, Killian Mullarney, Dan Zetterstroem, Peter J. Grant€25.00The ultimate reference book for bird enthusiasts - now in its second edition. With expanded text and additional colour illustrations, the second edition of the hugely successful Collins Bird Guide is a must for every birdwatcher.
- Declan Murphy€17.99In this work of rare calibre in the mould of the great contemporary nature writers Robert Macfarlane, Helen Macdonald and Tim Robinson, the author’s retreat into the natural world is not simply for the sake of knowledge: nature is his remedy for managing the world around him.
- Eanna Ni Lamhna€16.99Wildlife expert Eanna Ni Lamhna takes us on a tour of all things to do with our wonderful natural world: from a celebration of our fascinating birds and bees, and their powers of migration and pollination, to the thorny challenges of our time, such as climate change, sustainability and our carbon footprint.
- Conor W. O’Brien€16.99With its castles, crannogs and passage tombs, Ireland is a land where history looms large, but the saga of life on this island dates back millions of years before the first people set foot here. In Life in Ireland, Conor O’Brien guides the reader on a journey around the island to explore the history of natural life here, from the
The Collins Garden Birdwatcher's Bible : A Practical Guide to Identifying and Understanding Garden BirdsPaul Sterry, Christopher Perrins, Sonya Patel Ellis, Dominic Couzens (Authors)€33.99Combining practical birdwatching tips, the insights of internationally renowned ornithologists and the science, nature, art and history of birds, The Collins Garden Birdwatcher's Bible is a glorious celebration of the stunning world of birds.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)