Slang & Dialect Humour
- GILL€10.00A book that's just perfect for anyone who needs a good insult for the annoying people in their life!
- Colin Murphy, Donal O'Dea€7.99New edition of this bestselling and laugh out loud humour title. The almost incomprehensible wit and wonder of Irish slang words.
- Blindboy Boatclub€12.99Blindboy Boatclub is one of Ireland’s foremost artistic voices. His literary debut, The Gospel According to Blindboy, was a bestseller, and his weekly podcast reaches over one million listeners monthly. The pilot of his BBC docu-comedy series was recently long-listed for a BAFTA.
- Seamus O'Shea€14.20Since The Ulster Fry was founded in January 2015, it has become the go-to site for satire and parody for Northern Ireland and now boasts a community of over 69,000 followers. This second book brings together the best of the site’s new material, creating a fantastic, satirical portrait of Northern Ireland and further afield.
- Gyles Brandreth€12.05It can be much harder than it seems; commas, colons, semi-colons and even apostrophes can drive us all mad at times, but it riles no one more than the longest-serving resident of Countdown's Dictionary Corner, grammar guru Gyles Brandreth.
- John Murray€11.99This book conducts a campaign to try and stave off the contamination of the English language. Instead of asking for the 'time-frame', ask 'how long will it take'. Let's call a spade a spade. Here's to plain English!
- Garry Bannister€9.99Garry Bannister, the author of numerous language courses and Irish dictionaries, has a wide knowledge of both Irish literature and Celtic folklore. He has extensive experience teaching Irish both in Ireland and internationally.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99