- Leslie Geddes Brown€23.99As all book lovers know, a collection of books affords not only access to endless pleasure and knowledge, but also, when skilfully deployed around the home, the opportunity to create a multitude of decorative impressions, whether classically formal, strikingly colourful or apparently artless.
- Kate Watson-Smyth€19.99Crammed with fascinating facts, expert advice and a wealth of essential information, Shades of Grey will guide you through the minefield that is choosing exactly the right shade of grey paint.
- Cath Kidston€32.95Cath Kidston - queen of vintage-inspired homeware and joyously decorated spaces - grants unprecedented insight into her creative process and personal style in this lifestyle-meets-memoir-meets-interior-design book.
- Kelly Hoppen€44.00Design Masterclass is the definitive home-decorating guide from Kelly Hoppen, offering invaluable professional advice on both the practical and aesthetic aspects of interior design. LAST COPY
- Jane Field-Lewis, Chris Haddon (Authors)€12.99My Cool Campervan celebrates a new wave of interest in modern-retro campervans.
- Patrick Baty€40.00The Anatomy of Colour is the definitive book on the use of colour and paint in interior decoration over a 300-year period.