RHS Complete Gardener's Manual : The one-stop guide to plan, sow, plant, and grow your garden (Hardback)DK€29.99A one-stop treasure trove from the RHS that covers every aspect of gardening, from planning and planting to growing and care. Choose plants that will thrive in your space.
- Alexia Barrable, Duncan Barrable€16.99Have you ever noticed how much calmer and more engaged your children are when they are outside in the natural world?
- Andrea Wulf€11.99A follow-up to Andrea Wulf's award-winning and critically acclaimed history of British gardening, this is the story of how George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and James Madison's passion for nature, plants, agriculture and gardens shaped the birth of America.
- Andrea Wulf€12.99One January morning in 1734, cloth merchant Peter Collinson hurried down to the docks at London's Custom House to collect cargo just arrived from John Bartram in the American colonies. But it was not bales of cotton that awaited him, but plants and seeds...
- Matt Rees-WarrenSpecial Price €21.99 Regular Price €24.99Matt Rees-Warren explains why every square inch of Earth, including our gardens, has ecological significance... 'Excellent, timely, essential!' Douglas W. Tallamy , author of Nature's Best Hope 'A thoughtful and practical guide,' Country Life Design a garden for the future - because what we grow matters.
- Ian Hodgson€24.00The New Wild Garden combines new approaches to a more naturalistic design with the practical side of growing wildflowers and shows how to incorporate wildflowers, real meadows and a looser prairie-style planting into gardens and wild spaces. REPRINTING
- Kay Maguire, Kew Royal Botanic Gardens€15.50A combination of botanical beauty and practical advice in The Kew Gardener's Guide to Growing Fruit will inspire beginners and experienced growers to love and grow their own fruit.
- Folko Kullmann€14.50Grow delicious edible mushrooms indoors or outdoors, in your garden or on your balcony, and enjoy them fresh throughout the year.
- Rosemary Gladstar€12.99Just as people are increasingly thinking about where their food comes from - and looking for greater control over their food sources - they are also seeking to take greater control of their health care.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)