- Albert Jackson (Author) , David Day€37.00Collins Complete DIY Manual has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced. For novices, DIY enthusiasts or professionals, this essential book continues to be the most in-depth, up-to-date and user-friendly DIY book on the market, covering everything from decorating and repairs to electri
- Ian Rock€29.99Britain has a wonderfully rich stock of period houses. These properties are often unwittingly damaged, some by well-meaning owners or incompetent builders, others as a result of mortgage lenders insisting on misguided quick-fix 'remedies' that cause long-term deterioration.
- Gary Hedstrom, Peg Hedstrom, Judy Ondrla Tremore€15.50The fun and easy way to repair anything and everything around the house For anyone who's ever been frustrated by repair shop rip-offs, this guide shows how to troubleshoot and fix a wide range of household appliances-lamps, vacuum cleaners, washers, dryers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, blenders, radios, televisions, and even computers.
- Matt Rees-WarrenSpecial Price €21.99 Regular Price €24.99Matt Rees-Warren explains why every square inch of Earth, including our gardens, has ecological significance... 'Excellent, timely, essential!' Douglas W. Tallamy , author of Nature's Best Hope 'A thoughtful and practical guide,' Country Life Design a garden for the future - because what we grow matters.
- Ian Hodgson€24.00The New Wild Garden combines new approaches to a more naturalistic design with the practical side of growing wildflowers and shows how to incorporate wildflowers, real meadows and a looser prairie-style planting into gardens and wild spaces. REPRINTING
- Melissa MakerSpecial Price €14.39 Regular Price €17.99The wildly popular YouTube star behind Clean My Space presents the breakthrough solution to cleaning better with less effort Melissa Maker is beloved by fans all over the world for her completely re-engineered approach to cleaning.
- Diane Sutherland, Jon Sutherland, Liz Keevill, Kevin Eyres, Maria Costantino€15.99
- Helena Dove, Royal Botanic Gardens Kew€15.50Create your best vegetable garden ever with a few packets of seed and some fertile ground! In this book Kew's Kitchen Gardener, Helena Dove, combines practical elements with inspiration and beauty.
- Kate Watson-Smyth€19.99Crammed with fascinating facts, expert advice and a wealth of essential information, Shades of Grey will guide you through the minefield that is choosing exactly the right shade of grey paint.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99