Safety In The Home
Crisis in the Red Zone : The Story of the Deadliest Ebola Outbreak in History, and of the Viruses to ComeRichard Preston€21.99Anurgent wake-up call about the future of emerging viruses and a gripping account of the doctors and scientists fighting to protect us, told through the story of the deadly 2013, 2014 Ebola epidemic ';Crisis in the Red Zone reads like a thriller.
- Rachel Louise Snyder€11.50But what happens when they descend into violence? Violence in society, Domestic violence, Gender studies: women, Sociology: family & relationships, Child welfare, Child & developmental psychology, Criminal law & procedure
- Nicci Gerrard€23.80If it's not you or me, it's someone we love.'After her own father's death from dementia, the writer and campaigner Nicci Gerrard set out to explore the illness that now touches millions of us, yet which we still struggle to speak about.
- Gina Ford€7.99Gina Ford's Top Tips for Contented Babies & Toddlers offers readers sound, practical advice from bestselling parenting expert Gina Ford in a new concise format - ideal for busy parents on the go.
- Alf Nicholson and Grainne O'Malley€24.99This book gives helpful tips for parents to help ease their child’s pain when they are unwell and to understand symptoms in younger children. When Your Child Is Sick is the essential health guide every parent and carer needs. New 2nd edition, larger and expanded
- Tracey Egan€16.99Life with Twins During Their First Year
- Paul Gilligan€9.99Pointing out the potential risks that exist for your children and highlighting practical ways to protect them, Keeping Your Child Safe has been written by and Irish child protection expert. (Last copy) Out of print. Our last copy
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99