- Patricia McCarthySpecial Price €36.99 Regular Price €39.99So much red wine from Bordeaux was being consumed by Ireland’s nobility and gentry that Jonathan Swift referred to it as ‘Irish wine’, in the full knowledge that his correspondent would understand that he meant claret.
- Georgina Campbell€9.99This is a 2005 edition, and will therefore not be up-to-date
- Madeline Puckette, Justin Hammack€31.99From the creators of the award-winning winefolly.com Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Light or bold? What to pair with food? Drinking great wine isn't hard, but finding great wine does require a deeper understanding of the fundamentals.
- Justin Hammack, Madeline Puckette€20.99The Fortnum & Mason Drink Book of the Year 2016Red or white? Cabernet or Merlot? Medium or full-bodied? Drinking great wine isn't hard, but finding a great wine is much easier when you understand the fundamentals.
- Hugh Johnson, Jancis Robinson (Authors)€60.00This eighth edition will bring readers, both old and new, up to date with the world of wine. To reflect all the changes in the global wine scene over the past six years, the Atlas has grown in size to 416 pages and 22 new maps have been added to the wealth of superb cartography in the book.
- Kate Gunn€14.99In The Accidental Soberista, Kate chronicles the challenges and obstacles on the path to giving herself the greatest gift she has ever received – freedom from alcohol. Whether you’re sober-curious or want to remove the final obstacle in the way of your own health and life goals, this could be just the journey for you too.