- Edited by: Brian Barton, Patrick J. Roche€35.00Series: Routledge Revivals First published in 1999, this volume was the third in a trilogy on the 'problem' of Northern Ireland.
- Gerard McCannSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99This book explores the complex developments that have shaped Ireland's economic development, north and south, and led to recurring crises and instability.
- Brian Rowan€19.99Political Purgatory sets the three years from collapse to Covid-19 – and the breaking and making of Stormont – into a wider frame of building peace on top of conflict.
- Kevin Myers€19.99Ireland’s most controversial journalist tells his side of the story.
- Sam McBride€18.99A riveting political thriller from the journalist who covered the controversy for over two years, Burned is the inside story of the shocking scandal that brought down a government. REPRINTING
- Caitríona Perry€22.99This book is a modern chronicle of the politics of Irish America from early emigration to the present day, and explains what changing views and changing demographics mean for the future of Ireland’s political influence in the US.
- Tom Healy€14.99With radical goals for work and wages, public services and taxes as well as new enterprises, Healy presents a credible vision for Ireland in the twenty-first century, a place where every citizen of this island can enjoy a life of dignity, security and respect. A shared vision for Ireland that maps out a radical path to a better future, sure to
- Philip Ryan & Niall O'Connor€16.99In Leo: Leo Varadkar a very Modern Taoiseach, family, friends and colleagues have for the first time provided an exclusive behind-the-scenes account of Mr Varadkar’s meteoric rise to power.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)