Irish Current Affairs
- Seoirse Ó DochartaighSpecial Price €10.99 Regular Price €12.99In the course of this exploration, the book provides some insight and enlightenment, and, perhaps, offered a challenge to some long-held erroneous interpretations. The exploration of the place names of Ireland is a never-ending story.
- Susan McKaySpecial Price €15.99 Regular Price €19.99Twenty years on from her critically acclaimed book, 'Northern Protestants: An Unsettled People', Susan McKay talks again to the Protestant community in Northern Ireland.
- Dale Atkins, Amanda SalzhauerSpecial Price €11.89 Regular Price €16.99In a world where kindness is so greatly needed, The Kindness Advantage offers inspiration and activities to teach kids empathy, inspire a culture of compassion and connection, and empower children to make a difference in their community and the world.
- Kieran Allen€18.99Overturning conventional narratives, 32 Counties evokes the tradition of James Connolly and calls for an Irish unity movement from below to unite the North and the Republic into a secular, socialist and united Ireland.
- Gerard McCannSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99This book explores the complex developments that have shaped Ireland's economic development, north and south, and led to recurring crises and instability.
- Bryan Fanning€29.99Diverse Republic examines, as part of a wider focus on how immigration has changed Irish society, the emergence of antiimmigrant far-right groups through a focus on some key figures within these. It also considers the response of mainstream politics to immigration and examines efforts to encourage the integration of newcomers.
- A Judgement Too Far? : Judicial Activism and the Condition€10.00A Judgement too Far? attempts to bridge the gap in our understanding of the implications of policy reform as mediated by the court system.
Unintended Consequences: The Story of Irish Immigration to the U.S. and How America’s Door was Closed to the IrishRay O’Hanlon€19.99The first comprehensive history of Irish emigration to the United States and how radical changes to US immigration policy in the 1960s led to the ‘undocumented’ Irish community. By award-winning Irish American journalist, author, broadcaster and Irish Echo editor, Ray O’Hanlon.
- Eddie O’ConnorSpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €19.99“I started dedicating my working life to decarbonisation more than 30 years ago...” Former CEO of Bord na Móna and Airtricity, and founding member of Mainstream Renewable Power, Irish energy industry leader Eddie O’Connor has always been a visionary.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99