European Current Affairs
- Michael D. Higgins€25.00This edition collects all of the major speeches by President Higgins on the topic of Europe since 2016. They encompass interventions on historical aspects, bilateral cultural links, citizens' involvement in the European project, workers' rights and ecological concerns.
- Noel Dorr€30.00In this book a former Irish diplomat looks at British-Irish relations in the years leading up to Sunningdale, at the Conference itself and at some of the reasons why this initiative, born in hope, did not succeed.
- Edited by:Nigel Foster€19.99Unsurpassed in authority, reliability and accuracy; the 2020-2021 edition has been fully revised and updated to incorporate all relevant legislation for EU law courses. Blackstone's EU Treaties & Legislation is an abridged collection of legislation carefully reviewed and selected by Professor Nigel Foster.Out of Stock
- Yanis Varoufakis€10.50'Why is there so much inequality?' asked Xenia to her father.
- David McWilliams€22.99In four decades, bookended by the Pope's visits to Ireland in September 1979 and August 2018, Ireland has become one of the wealthiest and most progressive nations in the world, a bustling home to multinationals and start-ups, seemingly immune to the strains of radical populism sweeping the Western world.
- @BorderIrish€11.99`The iceberg always blinks at the last minute.' - @BorderIrish `I was living the quiet life, watching the traffic and the sheep go by and then Brexit came along and I listened to people dismissing my importance.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99