Decorative Wood & Metalwork
- Albert Jackson (Author) , David Day€37.00Collins Complete DIY Manual has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced. For novices, DIY enthusiasts or professionals, this essential book continues to be the most in-depth, up-to-date and user-friendly DIY book on the market, covering everything from decorating and repairs to electri
- Jenny Crisp€26.50As natural materials such as wood, leather, rattan and cork continue to be used in the home, handmade woven objects, from bread baskets and trays to stools and screens, are fast becoming the must-have accessories of the contemporary interior.
- Scott Wynn€20.50A wonderful guide for any woodworker who is interested in using hand tools, it is loaded with technically rich diagrams, illustrations, practical advice, and skill-building exercises.
- Barnaby the Spoon€22.99Looking for a simpler, more natural way of working with wood? Create beautiful wooden objects from fresh green wood by becoming skilled in the crafts of whittling, axe-based furniture making, and turning.
- Tom Carpenter€24.99Get the expert guidance you need to become a master woodworker!
- Edited by:"Fine Woodworking"€21.80Is it possible to create the perfect workbench? The answer is yes, with "Fine Woodworking Best Workbenches", a collection of the best articles on the subject from America's premier woodworking magazine.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99