Building & Carpentry
- Albert Jackson (Author) , David Day€37.00Collins Complete DIY Manual has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced. For novices, DIY enthusiasts or professionals, this essential book continues to be the most in-depth, up-to-date and user-friendly DIY book on the market, covering everything from decorating and repairs to electri
- John Coupe, Alex Johnson (Authors)€27.55The interest in sheds has grown over recent years, with 'man caves' and 'she sheds' becoming part of the garden landscape - either for hobby or office use, a summer house or a place to escape. Television shows, such as George Clarke's Amazing Spaces, along with the Shed of the Year competition have contributed to this rise in popularity.
- Scott Wynn€20.50A wonderful guide for any woodworker who is interested in using hand tools, it is loaded with technically rich diagrams, illustrations, practical advice, and skill-building exercises.
- Barnaby the Spoon€22.99Looking for a simpler, more natural way of working with wood? Create beautiful wooden objects from fresh green wood by becoming skilled in the crafts of whittling, axe-based furniture making, and turning.
- Tom Carpenter€24.99Get the expert guidance you need to become a master woodworker!
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99