Theatre & Dramatic Art
- Paul Laverty (Screenplay); Dominic Carroll€19.99Written by long-time Loach collaborator Paul Laverty, this drama tells the fictional story of two County Cork brothers, Damien O'Donovan (Cillian Murphy) and Teddy O'Donovan (Pádraic Delaney), who join the Irish Republican Army to fight for Irish independence from the United Kingdom.
- Lisa Fitzpatrick€29.00This collection of fourteen new essays by scholars of literature, theatre, historiography, psychology and political science explores aspects of feminism in Ireland four decades after the founding of the Irish Women's Liberation Movement.
Buffoonery and Easy Sentiment". Popular Irish Plays in the Decade Prior to the Opening of the Abbey TheatreChristopher Fitz-Simon€29.25Exploration of non-literary Irish drama prior to the opening of the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- Ros Dixon , rina Ruppo Malone Editors€24.25Ibsen and Chekhov on the Irish Stage is a collective study of the intricacies of trans-cultural migration of dramatic works and a re-examination of irish theatre from 1890 to the present day.
- Miriam Haughton, Maria Kurdi (Editors)€19.99>"Radical Contemporary Theatre Practices by Women in Ireland is an important contribution to the fields of Irish theatre and performance studies, and gender and performance in Ireland.
- Jessica Swale€10.99Marianne Elliott, one of the most innovative and exciting directors working anywhere in the world, describes it as a 'beautiful, and very --clearly written book' which will become her 'constant companion in future'.
- Basil Walsh€24.99For 35 years from the premier of The Seige of Rochelle in 1835, Michael William Balfe was the most important operatic composer in Victorian Britain. This definitive biography took seven years of research and documents the man, his work, his descendants, his legacy, and his influence.
- Toni Delany€14.99This entertaining book tells of a makeup artist's early years working in Ardmore Studios, her involvement in the setting up of the technicians’ film union and its structures, followed by her film work in Ireland and on locations worldwide, including India, Israel and the USA.
- Jenna Fischer€14.99Jenna Fischer's Hollywood journey began at the age of 22 when she moved to Los Angeles from her hometown of St. Louis. With a theater degree in hand, she was determined, she was confident, she was ready to work hard.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99