- Mark Stevens, Annalyn Swan€35.50Bacon concealed many important aspects of his life. He described himself as an asthmatic child in Ireland with foxhunting parents and a tyrannical father, but he was also rescued by a series of formidable women - women who in this biography emerge in their own right.
- Simon ArmstrongSpecial Price €10.39 Regular Price €12.99Welcome to Cool Art! This fact-tastic book is packed with reasons why art is cooler than you'd ever imagine. This book is a perfect introduction to what's cool about the fascinating world of art.
- Simon Beecroft, Stephen Colbert (Foreword By)€23.15From the backyard to outer space, Charles M. Schulz's Peanuts has been charming the world for more than 70 years. In this celebration of Schulz and his beloved work, explore rarely seen sketches, influential comic strips, and collectors' artifacts.
- Kathryn Milligan€89.99Delving into a hitherto unexplored aspect of Irish art history, Painting Dublin, 1886-1949 examines the depiction of Dublin by artists from the late-nineteenth to the mid-twentieth century.
- David Hockney, Martin Gayford (Authors)€21.99A new, compact edition of David Hockney and Martin Gayford's brilliantly original book, with a revised final chapter and three entirely new Hockney artworks
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99