Sociology & Anthropology
- John Green€17.99A deeply moving and mind-expanding collection of personal essays in the first ever work of non-fiction from #1 internationally bestselling author John Green The Anthropocene is the current geological age, in which human activity has profoundly shaped the planet and its biodiversity.
- David L. Bradford, Carole Robin€19.99Yet many of us find ourselves struggling to build solid personal and professional connections, or unable to handle challenges that inevitably arise when we grow closer to others.
- Emma Dabiri€9.50We need to talk about racial injustice in a different way: one that builds on the revolutionary ideas of the past and forges new connections.
- John Scott€13.50A consistent best-seller, the wide-ranging and authoritative Dictionary of Sociology was first published in 1994 and contains more than 2,500 entries on the terminology, methods, concepts, and thinkers in the field, as well as from the related fields of psychology, economics, anthropology, philosophy, and political science. TOSOut of Stock
- Rachel Louise Snyder€11.50But what happens when they descend into violence? Violence in society, Domestic violence, Gender studies: women, Sociology: family & relationships, Child welfare, Child & developmental psychology, Criminal law & procedure
- Jane Gray, Ruth Geraghty, David Ralph€19.15Family rhythms is the first textbook of its kind with an explicit focus on Ireland and Irish families. TOS - Temporarily out of stock, due soon
- Nicole Rafter, Chad Posick, Michael Rocque€32.99A lively, up-to-date overview of the newest research in biosocial criminology What is the relationship between criminality and biology?
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)