- Dr Eileen McPartland€23.99Clearly written in accessible language, this is an invaluable introduction to children’s rights, legislation, regulations and frameworks in Ireland, illustrating professional application within Early Learning and Care settings.
- Frank Wills€17.99Series:CBT Distinctive FeaturesOut of Stock
- Paul Harrison€17.00Child protection social workers have to walk a tightrope between protecting children in their families and protecting them from their families.
- Andi Brierley, Lisa Cherry (Foreword By)€24.99This powerful critique of youth justice based on lived experience, theory and practice looks at the topic through a refreshing new lens, suggesting that some existing ways of dealing with children and young people may do more harm than good.
- Koa Whittingham, Lisa Coyne€88.55Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The Clinician's Guide for Supporting Parents constitutes a principles-based guide for clinicians to support parents across various stages of child and adolescent development. Child & developmental psychology, Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Richard Hogan€17.00Parenting the Screenager is a must-buy for any parent of a modern child. Technology has interrupted patterns of communication and how teenagers socialise; this has brought with it new challenges for parents.
- Marian Halliwell€29.99A Guide for Assistants in Schools and Pre-schools, 1st Edition
- Maggie Hartley€8.95Quiet and polite, obsessively neat, clean and tidy, eight-year-old Tom is unlike any child Maggie has ever fostered before. Tom has been taken into care following concerns that his dad is struggling to cope after the death of Tom's mum.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99