- Dr Eileen McPartland€23.99Clearly written in accessible language, this is an invaluable introduction to children’s rights, legislation, regulations and frameworks in Ireland, illustrating professional application within Early Learning and Care settings.
- Frank Wills€19.99Beck's Cognitive Therapy explores the key contributions made by Aaron T. Beck to the development of cognitive behaviour therapy. The book describes the development of the unique model of therapy developed by Professor Aaron.
- Emma Zara O'Brien€36.99This exciting new edition is an engaging and accessible introduction to understanding human behaviour and development from a psychological perspective.
- Paul Harrison€17.00Child protection social workers have to walk a tightrope between protecting children in their families and protecting them from their families.
- Andi Brierley, Lisa Cherry (Foreword By)€24.99This powerful critique of youth justice based on lived experience, theory and practice looks at the topic through a refreshing new lens, suggesting that some existing ways of dealing with children and young people may do more harm than good.
- Koa Whittingham, Lisa Coyne€88.55Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: The Clinician's Guide for Supporting Parents constitutes a principles-based guide for clinicians to support parents across various stages of child and adolescent development. Child & developmental psychology, Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Richard Hogan€17.00Parenting the Screenager is a must-buy for any parent of a modern child. Technology has interrupted patterns of communication and how teenagers socialise; this has brought with it new challenges for parents.
- Marian Halliwell€29.99A Guide for Assistants in Schools and Pre-schools, 1st Edition