- Andrea Wulf€15.50Costa & Royal Society Prize Winner. Alexander von Humboldt (1769-1859) is the great lost scientist - more things are named after him than anyone else.
- Cade MetzSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €23.99The definitive account of the race to create artificial intelligence 'This colourful page-turner puts artificial intelligence into a human perspective . . . Metz explains this transformative technology and makes the quest thrilling.' Walter Isaacson, author of Steve Jobs
- Daniel TatarskySpecial Price €10.39 Regular Price €12.99Just some of the tricks barely contained within the book are Smoking Fingers!, Cola can-can!, Visible Sound Waves!, Disappearing Coins and ... the trick where you achieve the impossible with just a piece of paper! And many, many more!
- Sarah HuttonSpecial Price €10.39 Regular Price €12.99An amazing guide to the wonders of physics, handily broken down into accessible bite-sized chunks.
- Edgar Williams€23.99Breathing extra oxygen has allowed us to conquer Everest, travel to the Moon, and dive to greatest ocean depths. We all seek fresh air and expect clean air to breathe, but with air pollution increasing this expectation is no longer being met. Today, airborne ailments like COVID-19 are causing disasters on a global scale. This is the s
- Noël P. Wilkins€25.00A Species of Delusion? The Inspectors of Irish Fisheries, 1819–2019 tells the story of how the Inspectors of Irish Fisheries were established, who they were, how they functioned, and their contribution to the present-day management and regulation of Irish fisheries.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99