Pre-clinical Medicine: Basic Sciences
- Kathryn M. Edwards, Walter A. Orenstein, David S. MD Stephens€11.99What you should know about the Covid-19 vaccines from top experts in the field. As the SARS-Cov2 virus emerged and spread globally in early 2020, unprecedented international efforts began to develop and test vaccines to control the devastating pandemic. REPRINTINGOut of Stock
- Dr William J Marshall; Dr Marta Lapsley; Dr Andrew Day; Dr Kate Shipman€69.99Clinical Chemistry considers what happens to the body's chemistry when affected by disease. It provides introductory coverage of the scientific basis for biochemistry tests routinely used in medicine - including tests for the assessment of organ function, diagnosis and monitoring disease activity and therapy efficacy.
- Peter Brukner, Karim Khan€92.995 ed. The Fifth Edition has been expanded to accommodate a much higher level of evidence-based content.
- Siddhartha Mukherjee€14.99In The Emperor of All Maladies, Siddhartha Mukherjee, doctor, researcher and award-winning science writer, examines cancer with a cellular biologist's precision, a historian's perspective, and a biographer's passion. Oncology
- P.J. Gullan, P.S. Cranston€54.99Insects represent over half of the planet s biological diversity. This popular textbook provides a comprehensive introduction to this extraordinary diversity, and places entomology central to the theory and practice of evolutionary and ecological studies.
- Edited by:Paul J. Sheskey, Walter G. Cook, Colin G. Cable€500.00The Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients collects together essential data on the physical properties of excipients as well as providing information on their safe use and applications.
- Thomas P. Habif, M.Shane Chapman, James G.H. Dinulos, Kathryn A. Zug€61.99Get practical guidance from renowned dermatologist Dr. Thomas Habif and his expert team of co-authors in this user-friendly, focused text. Written specifically for the non-specialist, this easy-to-follow reference offers precisely the diagnostic and treatment information you need to quickly identify the 250 skin disorders you're most likely to
- Elsevier - Health Sciences Division€58.99For more than 35 years, Dr. Ruth Lawrence's landmark reference has been the definitive guide to breastfeeding for the medical profession. The 8th Edition continues to bring together evidence-based clinical information on all aspects of breastfeeding, from the basic science of human lactation to issues of clinical management.M/D - Manufactu
- Barbara Scott€57.65'Reproflexology' - the study and treatment of male and female reproductive and fertility conditions using reflexology - is aspecialist therapy that has been pioneered and carefully developed by Barbara Scott over 20 years.
- Adrian Richards, Hywel Dafydd€78.99This is the new edition of the concise but comprehensive handbook that should be owned by all surgical trainees specialising in plastic surgery. Taking a pithy systematic approach, Key Notes on Plastic Surgery offers the latest developments within the field in bullet point form and includes key papers for viva voces.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99