Other Branches Of Medicine
- Phillip Page, Clare C. Frank, Robert Lardner€81.99A reference for physical and manual therapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors, and physiatrists. Musculoskeletal medicine, Sports injuries & medicine
- John Rhodes€15.99As the COVID-19 pandemic has affected every corner of the world, changing our relationship to our communities, to our jobs, and to each other, the most pressing question has been-when will it end? Immunology, Virology (non-medical)
A Therapeutic Treasure Box for Working with Children and Adolescents with Developmental Trauma : Creative Techniques and ActivitiesDr Karen Clinical Psychologist trainer & author Treisman€35.99Like a treasure chest, this resource overflows with valuable resources - information, ideas and techniques to inspire and support those working with children who have experienced relational and developmental trauma. Child & developmental psychology, Paediatric medicine, Psychotherapy, Trauma & shock
- Karen Treisman€46.99Working with Relational and Developmental Trauma in Children and Adolescents focuses on the multi-layered complex and dynamic area of trauma, loss and disrupted attachment on babies, children, adolescents and the systems around them. 242 pages, 21 Halftones, black and white; 44 Tables, black and white. Paediatric medicine, Psychotherapy
- Edited by Joseph Ivan Krajbich MD, Michael S. Pinzur MD, Benjamin K. Potter MD, Phillip M. Stevens MEd CPO€340.00The leading and definitive reference on the surgical and prosthetic management of acquired and congenital limb loss. The fourth edition of the Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies is written by recognized experts in the fields of amputation surgery, rehabilitation, and prosthetics.
- David Harris (Oral surgeon)€8.99LAST COPY.Severe functional, emotional and psychological distress can follow the loss of teeth.
- Peter Piot€14.99When Peter Piot was in medical school, a professor warned, "There's no future in infectious diseases. They've all been solved."
- Benjamin M. Bolker, Marta Wayne (Authors)€10.50As doctors and biologists have learned, to their dismay, infectious disease is a moving target: new diseases emerge every year, old diseases evolve into new forms, and ecological and socioeconomic upheavals change the transmission pathways by which disease spread. Epidemiology & medical statistics, Infectious & contagious diseases, Bacteriolog
- Peter Piot€23.50Epidemiology & medical statistics, Medical microbiology & virology, Virology (non-medical) LAST COPY
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99