Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Dennis Purcell€47.00The latest edition of this popular textbook continues to offer accessible, practical and clinically relevant information on the management of minor injuries. Reflecting the author's long experience as a practitioner and teacher, the volume covers anatomy, examination and specific injuries in the depth that the specialty requires. Injuries to al
- Ingrid Condell€27.99NEW comprehensive introduction to contemporary professional nursing in Ireland. Explores the history and development of nursing and the influence of EU Directives and societal and economic changes on the profession.Out of Stock
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nancy L. Caroline€304.00Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets, Eighth Edition is the next step in the evolution of the premier paramedic education program.Out of Stock
- Tim Swanwick, Emma Vaux€35.50Written and edited by some of the leading clinicians and managers in the field, ABC of Quality Improvement is designed for clinicians new to the discipline, as well as experienced leaders of change and improvement.
- Edited by:Sam Willis, Ian Peate, Rod Hill€41.99Clinical Cases in Paramedicine provides students, educators, and early career paramedics with a diverse range of detailed case studies that realistically represent the conditions, scenarios, and challenges encountered in practice.
- Jennie Wilson€45.00Infection control is a major issue in clinical practice. The revised third edition of this highly successful book provides a comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of infection control and prevention, and the basic elements of microbiology and epidemiology that underpin them. The contents are firmly based in clinical practice and ar
- Shane O'Hanlon and Marie Smith€84.00This book will help all health professionals involved in the rehabilitation of older people to provide their patients with the highest possible quality of life and autonomy. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-3 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL 624 pages
- Anita Duffy€20.00Palliative Care Support is an essential textbook, for the Level 5 Palliative Care Support module (5N3769), as part of the Healthcare Support, Health Service Skills and Nursing Studies (Pre-Nursing) major awards.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99