- Mark Honigsbaum€11.99Ever since the 1918 Spanish influenza pandemic, scientists have dreamed of preventing catastrophic outbreaks of infectious disease. Public health & preventive medicine, History of medicine, Infectious & contagious diseases
- Dr William J Marshall; Dr Marta Lapsley; Dr Andrew Day; Dr Kate Shipman€69.99Clinical Chemistry considers what happens to the body's chemistry when affected by disease. It provides introductory coverage of the scientific basis for biochemistry tests routinely used in medicine - including tests for the assessment of organ function, diagnosis and monitoring disease activity and therapy efficacy.
- Caroline Ashley, Aileen Dunleavy€125.00This invaluable guide, endorsed by the UKMi and reflecting the extensive experience of the UK Renal Pharmacy Group, features drug monographs guiding physicians in how to prescribe, prepare, and administer drugs to patients with different levels of kidney function and when undergoing renal replacement therapy. (1108 pages, 2154 gr weight)
- David M. Taylor, Thomas R.E. Barnes, Allan H. Young€72.00The new edition of the world-renowned reference guide on the use of medications for patients presenting with mental health problems 880 pages
- Joint Formulary Committee€74.99The British National Formulary (BNF) is the first choice for concise medicines information. Trusted by healthcare professionals across the world to support confident decision-making at the point of care.
- Jennie Wilson€45.00Infection control is a major issue in clinical practice. The revised third edition of this highly successful book provides a comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of infection control and prevention, and the basic elements of microbiology and epidemiology that underpin them. The contents are firmly based in clinical practice and ar
- Edited by Joseph Ivan Krajbich MD, Michael S. Pinzur MD, Benjamin K. Potter MD, Phillip M. Stevens MEd CPO€340.00The leading and definitive reference on the surgical and prosthetic management of acquired and congenital limb loss. The fourth edition of the Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies is written by recognized experts in the fields of amputation surgery, rehabilitation, and prosthetics.
- Shane O'Hanlon and Marie Smith€84.00This book will help all health professionals involved in the rehabilitation of older people to provide their patients with the highest possible quality of life and autonomy. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-3 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL 624 pages
- Bert Powell, Glen Cooper, Kent Hoffman, Robert S. Marvin (Authors)€27.50Presenting both a theoretical foundation and proven strategies for helping caregivers become more attuned and responsive to their young children's emotional needs (ages 0-5), this is the first comprehensive presentation of the Circle of Security (COS) intervention.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99