Medical Study & Revision Guides & Reference Material
- Anne Waugh, Allison BSc PhD RGN Grant€23.99
- Ruth McCall€94.99Phlebotomy Essentials, Enhanced Seventh Edition provides accurate, up-to-date, and practical information and instruction in phlebotomy procedures and techniques, along with a comprehensive background in phlebotomy theory and principles. Special Order LineOut of Stock
- Phillip Page, Clare C. Frank, Robert Lardner€81.99A reference for physical and manual therapists, athletic trainers, personal trainers, massage therapists, chiropractors, and physiatrists. Musculoskeletal medicine, Sports injuries & medicine
- Kathryn M. Edwards, Walter A. Orenstein, David S. MD Stephens€11.99What you should know about the Covid-19 vaccines from top experts in the field. As the SARS-Cov2 virus emerged and spread globally in early 2020, unprecedented international efforts began to develop and test vaccines to control the devastating pandemic. REPRINTINGOut of Stock
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Nancy L. Caroline€304.00Nancy Caroline's Emergency Care in the Streets, Eighth Edition is the next step in the evolution of the premier paramedic education program.Out of Stock
- John Rhodes€15.99As the COVID-19 pandemic has affected every corner of the world, changing our relationship to our communities, to our jobs, and to each other, the most pressing question has been-when will it end? Immunology, Virology (non-medical)
- Robert Dingwall, Karen Staniland€29.99Grounded in numerous real-world examples that offer insight into best practice and how to overcome potential pitfalls, this book helps students to develop their research skills and use qualitative methods with confidence.
- Edited by:David J. Hackam€173.99This is the first textbook devoted entirely to understanding and treating necrotizing enterocolitis (NEC), one of the leading causes of death and disability in premature infants.
- Doireann O'Mahony€225.00The second edition of this well-received book from 2015, which was named 'Legal Book of the Year' at the Irish Law Awards in 2016, takes account of recent developments in the area of medical negligence and childbirth.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)