Clinical & Internal Medicine
- Patrick Radden Keefe€23.99Exhaustively researched and written with grace and gravity, Empire of Pain unpeels a most terrible American scandal. USA, Drug & substance abuse: social aspects, Pharmaceutical industries
- Dr William J Marshall; Dr Marta Lapsley; Dr Andrew Day; Dr Kate Shipman€69.99Clinical Chemistry considers what happens to the body's chemistry when affected by disease. It provides introductory coverage of the scientific basis for biochemistry tests routinely used in medicine - including tests for the assessment of organ function, diagnosis and monitoring disease activity and therapy efficacy.
- Daniel Gibbs, Teresa H. Barker€22.99Dr Daniel Gibbs is one of 50 million people worldwide with an Alzheimer's disease diagnosis. Unlike most patients with Alzheimer's, however, Dr Gibbs worked as a neurologist for twenty-five years, caring for patients with the very disease now affecting him. Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- Caroline Ashley, Aileen Dunleavy€125.00This invaluable guide, endorsed by the UKMi and reflecting the extensive experience of the UK Renal Pharmacy Group, features drug monographs guiding physicians in how to prescribe, prepare, and administer drugs to patients with different levels of kidney function and when undergoing renal replacement therapy. (1108 pages, 2154 gr weight)
- David M. Taylor, Thomas R.E. Barnes, Allan H. Young€72.00The new edition of the world-renowned reference guide on the use of medications for patients presenting with mental health problems 880 pages
- Edited by:Sam Willis, Ian Peate, Rod Hill€41.99Clinical Cases in Paramedicine provides students, educators, and early career paramedics with a diverse range of detailed case studies that realistically represent the conditions, scenarios, and challenges encountered in practice.
- Peter Brukner, Karim Khan€92.995 ed. The Fifth Edition has been expanded to accommodate a much higher level of evidence-based content.
- Jennie Wilson€45.00Infection control is a major issue in clinical practice. The revised third edition of this highly successful book provides a comprehensive guide to the principles and practice of infection control and prevention, and the basic elements of microbiology and epidemiology that underpin them. The contents are firmly based in clinical practice and ar
- Shane O'Hanlon and Marie Smith€84.00This book will help all health professionals involved in the rehabilitation of older people to provide their patients with the highest possible quality of life and autonomy. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-3 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL 624 pages
WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues : Vol. 2 : 2 (4th edition Revised)Edited by S.H. Swerdlow€185.00Extended Catalogue - available to orderOut of Stock
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99