Other Technologies & Applied Sciences
- Malcolm Gladwell€23.99'A parable written for the age of technological disruption . . . brilliantly told' Sunday Times International bestselling author, Malcolm Gladwell, returns with an exploration of one of the grandest obsessions of the twentieth century.
- Allan R. Hambley€79.99The #1 title in its market, Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications helps students learn electrical-engineering fundamentals with minimal frustration.
- Quentin Docter, Jon Buhagiar€42.75The definitive Sybex guide to A+ certification, fully updated for the latest exams The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Fourth Edition is your ultimate preparation guide for Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002.
- Quentin Docter€61.95The ultimate Sybex guide to the A+ certification, fully updated and revised The CompTIA A+ Complete Deluxe Study Guide: Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002, Fourth Edition is your comprehensive guide for acing the exam and earning A+ certification.
- Jamie Susskind€22.29Future Politics confronts one of the most important questions of our time: how will digital technology transform politics and society?
- Ronald Mak€81.99Long-awaited revision to a unique guide that covers both compilers and interpreters Revised, updated, and now focusing on Java instead of C++, this long-awaited, latest edition of this popular book teaches programmers and software engineering students how to write compilers and interpreters using Java.
- Lorna Gold€12.99World Meeting of Families. Climate change is the greatest challenge of our generation - we hear it all the time.
- Yasha Levine€16.99Featured as a Guardian Long Read in December 2018 EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE DEMOCRATIC NATURE OF THE INTERNET IS A MARKETING PLOY. History of engineering & technology, Ethical & social aspects of IT, Internet: general works , Privacy & data protection
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99