Energy Technology & Engineering
- Jiyuan Tu, Guan Heng, Yeoh, Chaoqun Liu€79.99Computational Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Approach, Third Edition, is an introduction to CFD fundamentals and commercial CFD software to solve engineering problems.
- John Whitfield€42.00This is the first of a two-volume work covering the electrical principles syllabuses of all of the major examining bodies including the City & Guilds of London Institute's electrical craft courses.
- Andrew Butterfield, John Szymanski€15.20This popular dictionary, formerly published as the Penguin Dictionary of Electronics, has been extensively revised and updated, providing more than 5,000 clear, concise, and jargon-free A-Z entries on key terms, theories, and practices in the areas of electronics and electrical science.
- Allan R. Hambley€79.99The #1 title in its market, Electrical Engineering: Principles and Applications helps students learn electrical-engineering fundamentals with minimal frustration.
- Paul Cook€17.60"Exam Success: IEE Wiring Regulations 2382-20" is a new publication created by City & Guilds, in collaboration with the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Examinations & assessment, Electrician skills
- Edited by:V. Sivasubramanian€168.00Bioprocess Engineering for a Green Environment examines numerous bioprocesses that are crucial to our day-to-day life, specifically the major issues surrounding the production of energy relating to biofuels and waste management. LOW STOCK
- Robert Macfarlane€23.45The highly anticipated new book from the internationally bestselling, prize-winning author of Landmarks, The Lost Words and The Old Ways Discover the hidden worlds beneath our feet... In Underland, Robert Macfarlane takes us on a journey into the worlds beneath our feet.
- Olof Alexandersson€19.99This is the story of a pioneering Austrian naturalist and iconoclast who pointed the way to a completely new understanding of the vast potential of natural energy. 2ND EDITION
- Vivek V. Ranade, Vivek V. Ranade, Devkumar F. GuptaDevkumar F. Gupta€71.99Harness State-of-the-Art Computational Modeling Tools Computational Modeling of Pulverized Coal Fired Boilers successfully establishes the use of computational modeling as an effective means to simulate and enhance boiler performance. Fossil fuel technologies, Computer modelling & simulation
- Thomas J. Overbye, J.Duncan Glover, Mulukutla S. Sarma€69.99Learn the basic concepts of power systems along with the tools you need to apply these skills to real world situations with POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, 6E.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99