Civil Engineering, Surveying & Building
- Mariana Trusson€39.99Whole life costing is now integral to building procurement, both for new buildings and major refurbishments. It is key when assessing investment scenarios for estates as well as individual buildings, and has become a tool for justifying higher capital cost items.
- The United States Department of Agriculture€11.50Building and constructing barns, outhouses, A-frames, greenhouses, outdoor recreation sites, boat landings, and more.
- DK, Dan Cruickshank (Foreword)€36.00Discover and explore the most incredible statues, monuments, temples, bridges, and ancient cities with this unparalleled survey of the most famous buildings and structures created by humans.
Tables for the Hydraulic Design of Pipes, Sewers and Channels: 8th edition, Volume 1 (HR Wallingford titles) : 2Series:Tables for the Hydraulic Design of Pipes, Sewers and Channels€115.00This book is the first of two self-supporting volumes that make up the 8th edition of Tables for the Hydraulic Design of Pipes, Sewers and Channels.
- Architectural Design€31.00Today the convergence of design, engineering and architectural technologies are breeding a new material practice in experimental architecture. In this pioneering publication, this important shift is fully defined as a highly dynamic synthesis of emerging principles of spatial, structural and material ordering integrated through the application
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology€115.00The IET Wiring Regulations are of interest to all those concerned with the design, installation and maintenance of electric wiring in buildings. TOS
- Howley, James; Lang, Martin€48.00
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99