Economics in Ireland
- John O'Hagan, Francis O'Toole€59.99The thirteenth edition of the successful textbook The Economy of Ireland should be of interest to not just third-level students but a wide lay audience.
- Karl Deeter (Author), Charlie Weston (Author)€12.99
- Edited by William K. Roche, Philip J. O'Connell, and Andrea Prothero€36.99A systematic analysis of the Great Recession, austerity, and subsequent recovery in Ireland Up to date analysis provides new information on the recovery Unique collection of chapters, each authored by experts in their fields Systematic assessment of the impact of the austerity programme Examines the effects o
- Gannon€9.99In today's Ireland the TAB guide remains an essential annual assistant for all your financial issues This highly practical guide, written in a very accessible style, is a must have companion for those who want to protect their money and make it work as hard as they do.
- David McWilliams€22.99In four decades, bookended by the Pope's visits to Ireland in September 1979 and August 2018, Ireland has become one of the wealthiest and most progressive nations in the world, a bustling home to multinationals and start-ups, seemingly immune to the strains of radical populism sweeping the Western world.
- Edited by John Hogan, Paul F. Donnelly and Brendan K. O'Rourke€39.99A contemporary exploration of the wide-ranging debates surrounding the relationships between business and society in 21st century Ireland that provides the context in which to question and inform our perspectives on both.
- Anthony J. Leddin and Brendan M. Walsh€49.99A new examination of macroeconomics that deals with topics relating to economic growth, unemployment and inflation, with particular emphasis on contemporary Irish and European economic issues.
- Gerard Turley, Maureen Maloney and Francis O'Toole€45.99Updated edition of this successful textbook, which introduces the theory and practice of economics within an Irish and European context, with particular reference to both recent and current economic conditions. TOS Will be back in stock on the 20th November.