Economics in Ireland
- Gerard McCannSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99This book explores the complex developments that have shaped Ireland's economic development, north and south, and led to recurring crises and instability.
- David McWilliams€22.99In four decades, bookended by the Pope's visits to Ireland in September 1979 and August 2018, Ireland has become one of the wealthiest and most progressive nations in the world, a bustling home to multinationals and start-ups, seemingly immune to the strains of radical populism sweeping the Western world.
- Gannon€9.99In today's Ireland the TAB guide remains an essential annual assistant for all your financial issues This highly practical guide, written in a very accessible style, is a must have companion for those who want to protect their money and make it work as hard as they do.
- Patrick Honohan€28.99Studies in Macroeconomic History. Currency, Credit and Crisis seeks to provide a coherent perspective on the functions of a central bank in a small country by assessing the way in which Ireland's financial crisis from 2010 to 2013 was handled. Temporarily out of stock, due soon
- Edited by William K. Roche, Philip J. O'Connell, and Andrea Prothero€36.99A systematic analysis of the Great Recession, austerity, and subsequent recovery in Ireland Up to date analysis provides new information on the recovery Unique collection of chapters, each authored by experts in their fields Systematic assessment of the impact of the austerity programme Examines the effects o
- Karl Deeter (Author), Charlie Weston (Author)€12.99
- John O'Hagan, Francis O'Toole€59.99The thirteenth edition of the successful textbook The Economy of Ireland should be of interest to not just third-level students but a wide lay audience.
- Colin Coulson-Thomas€24.99Shaping Things to Come is for innovators, explorers and pioneers who dare to be different.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99