- Tom Maguire€225.00This key book provides the most comprehensive analysis and commentary available on the taxation of companies in Ireland. Written by Tom Maguire, this new edition is updated to the Finance Act 2020.
- Catherine Gowthorpe€58.99Business Accounting and Finance provides an excellent introduction to finance, management accounting and financial accounting, whether students are just starting out in the subject or studying a module as part of another degree.
- Anne McFarland€20.00In recent years the sporting world has been rocked by controversies both internationally and here in Ireland, which have had significant repercussions. It is now more essential than ever that all sporting entities, big and small, need to focus on good governance. This book is designed to help understand and address these governance issues!
- Lisa Sturgeon€65.002nd Revised edition
- Gail Sheppard€39.99A comprehensive core text for management accounting students which establishes the fundamental theories of all aspects of the subject before progressing to more in-depth exploration. TOS
- Darrell Mullis, Judith Handler Orloff€12.90The Clearest Explanation Ever of Key Accounting Basics Simplify the world of accounting: Whether you're a manager, business owner, or aspiring entrepreneur, you've likely found yourself needing to know basic accounting but intimidated by complicated accounting books.
- Gerry Gallagher€45.00This comprehensive textbook by Gerry Gallagher covers a broad range of topics, from leadership and corporate culture through to the evaluation of strategic options and the implementation of strategy. This is the 3rd edition. 608 PAGES