• Updated edition of this hugely popular text provides a clear interpretation of complicated child legislation and examines the implications for those working with children in Ireland in any capacity
• Includes more recent legislation such as: — Children and Family Relationship Act 2015 — Children First Act 2015 and the Children First: National Guidance for the Protection and Welfare of Children (2017) — School Age Services Regulations 2018 — Domestic Violence Act 2018 — EU General Data Protection Guidelines (GDPR) 2016 and the Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018 — UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with a Disability ratified by Ireland 2019
• Concentrates on the theme of the best interests of the Child and the right of all children to be consulted in matters which affect their lives while considering their age and stage of understanding
• Emphasises the care contract which guides those charged with the protection and validation of children’s rights and how the best interests of every child which must be the foundation of working with children is enshrined in our laws.
• Written in easy to understand language for: — all childcare settings — childcare courses — for those teaching children — for those who are involved in the care of children in Ireland in any capacity
THE BESTConsolidates child-centred legislation from The Irish Constitution up to and including After School Regulations 2019Eileen McPartlandINTERESTSOF THECHLD3RD EDITIONwww.provides a clear examines Ireland in child and the ect their lives charged with how the best working with Eileen McPartlandNEW Guidance and the Data Disability ratifi ed any capacityTHE legal subjects on Level 6, Youth and College Dublin. THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE CHILD 3RD EDITION Updated 3rd Edition COURSE: ANY CHILDCARE COURSE CATEGORY:
|30 Apr 2020