Availability: In stock
Sequel to the bestselling The Real Rebecca, Children’s Book of the Year 2011.
My name is Rebecca Rafferty, and there are so many things wrong with my life right now.
- My boyfriend has moved to Canada. Canada!
- I have annoyed my best friends Cass and Alice by going on about him all the time.
- I am going to a crazy girl's ridiculous birthday party and I am not sure why.
- No moping.
- No ignoring my friends' problems.
- Find something exciting for me, Cass and Alice to do so our friendship gets back to normal.
- Something fun. Something new. Something like joining the school musical …
|Publisher||The O'Brien Press|
|Publication date||24 Sep 2012|
Write Your Own Review