My name is Rebecca Rafferty, and there are so many things wrong with my life right now.
- My boyfriend has moved to Canada. Canada!
- I have annoyed my best friends Cass and Alice by going on about him all the time.
- I am going to a crazy girl's ridiculous birthday party and I am not sure why.
- No moping.
- No ignoring my friends' problems.
- Find something exciting for me, Cass and Alice to do so our friendship gets back to normal.
- Something fun. Something new. Something like joining the school musical …
|Publisher||The O'Brien Press|
|Publication date||24 Sep 2012|
Write Your Own Review
Children's Fiction Age 12+
Special Price €7.19 Regular Price €8.99
Sequel to the bestselling The Real Rebecca, Children’s Book of the Year 2011.