Quick Win HR Ireland
Availability: In stock
Answering your top 100 HR Questions, this book is aimed at owners and managers of small businesses and managers of staff providing concise, yet informative, answers to the most frequently asked questions.Slight mark on the front cover.
Providing simple and practical guidance that can be readily applied the book also helps the old-hand by providing an ideal opportunity to take stock and consider your talents in the light of best practice HR principles. Quick Win HR Ireland is designed so that you can dip in and out of the content as the need arises to search for answers to your top HR questions. There are five sections:
- HR Basics covers key human resource issues applicable to virtually every organisation.
- Before Employment looks at the issues arising in advance of employing staff - primarily, but not limited to recruitment.
- During Employment covers a wide range of issues likely to arise during an individual's employment, across policy, procedures, performance management, leave and responsibilities for health and safety and dignity at work.
- After Employment focuses on the reality of termination of employment - when and how and the issues that might arise afterwards.
- HR Management looks at HR's higher level responsibilities to the organisation it serves.
|Publisher||Oak Tree Press|
|Publication date||30 Sep 2011|
Write Your Own Review