New to this edition:
- Impact of the economic downturn on pricing
- New technology for marketing information and research
- Impact of online distribution
- New methods of marketing communications
- New case studies at the end of each chapter
Presented with clearly defined learning objectives and revision questions at the end of each chapter. Written with a clear focus on the learner.
- Students taking a marketing module as part of a degree or diploma programme.
- Students taking Marketing Institute of Ireland exams.
- Students taking marketing modules at FETAC Level 6.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Chapter 2: Consumer and Organisational Buying Behaviour
- Chapter 3: Company Analysis and Marketing Planning
- Chapter 4: Competitor Analysis
- Chapter 5: Marketing Information and Research
- Chapter 6: Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Chapter 7: Product
- Chapter 8: Price
- Chapter 9: Distribution
- Chapter 10: Marketing Communication
|Author||Margaret Linehan, Thérèse Cadogan,|
|Imprint||Gill Education Tertiary|
|Publication date||20 Nov 2008|
Write Your Own Review
Make That Grade: Marketing (4th Edition)
4th Edition. An overview of marketing principles and concepts, updated to reflect the challenges of the global recession.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Marketing Skills: A Practical GuideSpecial Price €7.79 Regular Price €12.99