Make That Grade: Irish Company Law (5th Edition)
5th Edition. A fully rewritten edition of this popular text on Irish company law incorporating the Companies Act 2014, which replaces all previous Companies Acts.
New to this edition:
- Complete and comprehensive coverage of the Companies Act 2014, including:new types of companies
- new rules on company formation
- statutory duties of company directors
- changes to the law on securities
- increased focus on examinership, receivership and liquidation, with a full discussion of recent key cases
Up-to-date case law, for example, DPP v Fitzpatrick, McAteer and Whelan (2014) re. loans to directors of Anglo Irish Bank and Aventine Resources PLC and DCE v Liwosz (2014) re. disqualification of directors in a PLC.
User-friendly presentations, including definitions of key terms and cross-referencing between chapters. Can be used by students throughout the year as a summary of topics or as a revision aid at the end of the course.
- All academic and professional courses on company law in universities and Institutes of Technology
- Professional courses such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ATI, IIPA
- Law Society FE1 entrance exam
|Publication date||11 Jun 2015|