New to this edition:
- Complete and comprehensive coverage of the Companies Act 2014, including:new types of companies
- new rules on company formation
- statutory duties of company directors
- changes to the law on securities
- increased focus on examinership, receivership and liquidation, with a full discussion of recent key cases
Up-to-date case law, for example, DPP v Fitzpatrick, McAteer and Whelan (2014) re. loans to directors of Anglo Irish Bank and Aventine Resources PLC and DCE v Liwosz (2014) re. disqualification of directors in a PLC.
User-friendly presentations, including definitions of key terms and cross-referencing between chapters. Can be used by students throughout the year as a summary of topics or as a revision aid at the end of the course.
- All academic and professional courses on company law in universities and Institutes of Technology
- Professional courses such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ATI, IIPA
- Law Society FE1 entrance exam
|Publication date||11 Jun 2015|
Write Your Own Review
Irish Business Law
Make That Grade: Irish Company Law (5th Edition)
5th Edition. A fully rewritten edition of this popular text on Irish company law incorporating the Companies Act 2014, which replaces all previous Companies Acts.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Keane On Company Law 5th Edition€195.00