New to this edition:
- Outlines the challenges of managing employees within the context of the changing economic environment
- Reflects current developments in HR practice
- Contains updated employment relations section with information on unions, employer associations, state dispute resolution facilities and legislation
- Mini case studies with questions are used throughout the text to encourage problem-solving and class discussion
- An updated chapter on employment law in Ireland
Provides easy access to key concepts and key Irish case studies. Includes clearly defined learning objectives and chapter summaries. Revision questions are provided at the end of each chapter. Written with a clear focus on the learner.
- 1st and 2nd year students of Business Studies and other courses with a human resource management component
- Students undertaking human resource management modules at FETAC level 6
|Publication date||11 Mar 2015|
Write Your Own Review
HR & Behavioural Management
Make That Grade: Human Resource Management (4th Edition)
4th Edition. This book provides comprehensive overview of Human Resource Management in Ireland.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE!