Covers the 3 mandatory vocational modules of study
- Care Skills; Care Support; Safety and Health at Work);
- the Communications module;
- and the Work Experience module.
Also covers many of the elective modules of study:
- Care of the Older Person;
- Challenging Behaviour Management;
- Palliative Care Support;
- and Care of People with Mental Illness.
Identifies and details the roles of other members of the healthcare team. Introduces the student to the various statutory and voluntary bodies relevant to care. Chapter introductions, references and overviews of assignments are provided to aid learning. Chapters are written by registered nurse tutors and nurses with expertise in specific care areas who have excellent experience in delivering and teaching courses relevant to healthcare personnel.
|Author||Edited by Imelda Duffy|
|Publication date||20 Aug 2008|