Commando Dad : Basic Training: How to be an Elite Dad or Carer. From Birth to Three Years
As used by Prince William himself, here's the basic training manual for fatherhood recruits! Attention!
As used by Prince William himself, here's the basic training manual for fatherhood recruits!Attention! In your hand is an indispensable training manual for new recruits to fatherhood. Written by ex-Commando and dad of three, Neil Sinclair, this manual will teach you, in no-nonsense terms, how to:
* Survive the first 24 hours
* Prepare and Plan to Prevent Poor Parental Performance
* Maintain morale in the ranks
* Feed, clothe, transport and entertain your troops
* Transport the troops successfully on manoeuvres
* Increase your flash to bang' time and `square away' tasks along the way. And much, much more. Let Training Commence.
|Publication date||7 May 2012|