New from Ireland
Belonging : A Memoir of Place, Beginnings and One Woman's Search for Truth and Justice for the Tuam BabiesCatherine Corless€18.99ONE WOMAN, THE SECRETS OF A SMALL TOWN, AND A QUEST FOR JUSTICE THAT ROCKED A NATION. Catherine Corless could not have known where her interest in local history would lead her, as she began researching the Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Galway in 2010.Out of Stock
- Emily HouricanSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €16.99Inspired by true-life events, The Guinness Girls: A Hint of Scandal is a sweeping, epic novel of Ireland and Britain in the grip of change, and a story of how three women who wanted for nothing were about to learn that they couldn't have everything.
- Valerie CoxSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.99A PEOPLE'S PORTRAIT OF A PERIOD OF MOMENTOUS CHANGE IN IRISH HISTORY. Independence Memories is a fascinating social history, from living and inherited memory, of the period surrounding Irish Independence and the Civil War. A wonderful compendium of stories and memories by Ireland's oldest citizens, from the much-loved author of Growin
- Jade Jordan, Dominique Jordan, Kathleen JordanSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.99Nanny, Ma & Me is a story about race in a country of contradictions. At its heart lies a tale of the power of community, love and three women for whom family is everything.
- Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal FallonSpecial Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99The Colour of Ireland: County by County 1860-1960 is a photographic celebration of the history, culture, people and places that make up a century of life in Ireland. Covering all 32 counties, this beautiful, meticulously researched collection takes a past only ever viewed before in black and white and - in glorious colour - breathes fr
- Tim Doyle€19.99Jack Marrinan was a key modernizer of policing in Ireland. He was elected to the national executive of the Representative Body for Guards (RBG), the precursor to the Garda Representative Association (GRA).
- Ann Ingle€17.99Out of Stock
- Martin Malone€11.99This new novel focuses on the summer of 1981, in a horseracing stable on the Curragh in Ireland. Inspired by real occurrences, peopled by imagined characters, the work hinges on two major betting coups, one of which causes the bookies to strike. AUTHOR SIGNEDOut of Stock
- John Breslin & Sarah-Anne BuckleySpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €24.99The follow-up to the phenomenal 2020 bestseller Old Ireland in Colour, winner of Best Irish-Published Book of the Year, An Post Irish Book Awards, 2020.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99