Irish Interest - Gift Books
- GILL€10.00A book that's just perfect for anyone who needs a good insult for the annoying people in their life!
- Paul KellySpecial Price €15.99 Regular Price €19.99Despite the famously uncooperative Irish weather, John Hinde's postcards of Ireland featured bright sunshine and blue skies, a country seemingly peopled entirely with redheads, happy donkeys carrying turf, and charming cottages that appeared to grow upward from the earth itself.
- Sharon Slater€14.99The A–Z of Curious County Limerick looks at the forgotten tales of this city. Each letter of the alphabet leads to another weird or wonderful tale, from animals and their amazing antics, to Zepp the travelling chip salesman.
- Edward J. BourkeSpecial Price €10.49 Regular Price €14.99Winner of the Best Food and Drink History Book in 2009
- John Creedon€14.99That Place We Call Home is an absorbing non-fiction debut from one of Ireland’s broadcasting national treasures. Now in Paperback!
- James Joyce, Introduced by Bob Joyce, Edited by Jamie O’Connell€14.99A fresh view of the life, work and wit of Jonathan Swift, the first of Ireland’s truly great writers, presented through his poetry, fiction, epigrams, social satires and personal letters.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)