World War Two
- Steve Foster, Alan ClarkSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99'The extraordinary story of one of the most audacious escape attempts of the Second World War' Dan Snow. Perfect for fans of The Last Escape by John Nichol and Escaping Hitler by Monty Halls. 1st Edition 2018 Hardback
- Jonathan Asbury€10.99Churchill's War in Words transports the reader back to the storm-struck days of the Second World War.
- Justus Rosenberg€11.99A gripping memoir written by a 96-year-old Jewish Holocaust survivor about his escape from Nazi-occupied Poland in the 1930's and his adventures with the French Resistance during World War II In 1937, as the Nazi Party tightened its grip on the city of Danzig (now Gdansk, Poland), Justus Rosenberg's parents made the wrenching decision to send t
- Jan Brokken€29.99The remarkable story of how a consul and his allies helped save thousands of Jews from the Holocaust in one of the greatest rescue operations of the twentieth century.
- Meriel Schindler€23.99'Rigorously researched, The Lost Cafe Schindler successfully weaves together a compelling and at times deeply moving memoir and family history that also chronicles the wider story of the Jews of the Austro-Hungarian Empire...
- Sinclair McKay€10.99In February 1945 the Allies obliterated Dresden, the 'Florence of the Elbe'. Explosive bombs weighing over 1,000 lbs fell every seven and a half seconds and an estimated 25,000 people were killed. Was Dresden a legitimate military target or was the bombing a last act of atavistic mass murder in a war already won?
- Philippe QC Sands€11.99'Hypnotic, shocking and unputdownable' John Le Carre 'Remarkable' The Sunday Times 'Breathtaking, gripping, shattering' Elif Shafak 'A taut and finely crafted factual thriller' Observer THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
- Malcolm Gladwell€23.99'A parable written for the age of technological disruption . . . brilliantly told' Sunday Times International bestselling author, Malcolm Gladwell, returns with an exploration of one of the grandest obsessions of the twentieth century.
- Heather Morris€8.99Based on the heart-breaking true story of Cilka Klein, Cilka's Journey is the sequel to the internationally No.1 bestselling phenomenon, The Tattooist of Auschwitz 'She was the bravest person I ever met'Lale Sokolov, The Tattooist of Auschwitz In 1942 Cilka Klein is just sixteen years old when she is taken to Auschwitz-Birkenau Concentration Ca
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99