World War One
- Phillip Tardif€19.99Sent to France in August 1914 the North Irish Horse (NIH) were the first British reservist regiment to see action (at Le Cateau) before fighting as rear guard on the long retreat to the outskirts of Paris.
- Professor Richard S. Grayson€17.50For the first time, Richard S. Grayson tells the story of the Dubliners who served in the British military and in republican forces during the First World War and the Irish Revolution as a series of interconnected 'Great Wars'.
- Bill Clements€22.45Martello Towers Worldwide follows the history of the Martello tower from the construction of the early towers built to protect the Mediterranean shores of Spain and Italy right up to the final towers built in the United Kingdom during the First World War.
- Gerry Docherty, James MacGregor€24.00Hidden History uniquely exposes those responsible for the First World War. It reveals how accounts of the war's origins have been deliberately falsified to conceal the guilt of the secret cabal of very rich and powerful men in London responsible for the most heinous crime perpetrated on humanity.
- Edited by David Gunning, Nigel Curtin and Marian Thérèse Keyes. Introduction by Prof Margaret Mac Curtain€19.99Commemorating 100 years since the dedication of the Oratory of the Sacred Heart, Ireland’s miniature gem of Celtic Revival Art.
- Dr Jay Winter€17.00Jay Winter's powerful study of the 'collective remembrance' of the Great War offers a major reassessment of one of the critical episodes in the cultural history of the twentieth century.
- Dr Jay Winter€35.00What we know of war is always mediated knowledge and feeling. We need lenses to filter out some of its blinding, terrifying light.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)