Local History & Genealogy
- Jim Herlihy€29.95This book lists alphabetically, every individual member of these three distinct groups who was liable to be called a 'Black and Tan.'
- Jim Herlihy€50.00This book lists alphabetically, every individual member of these three distinct groups who was liable to be called a 'Black and Tan.'
- Dr David Dickson€25.00Dublin has many histories: for a thousand years a modest urban settlement on the quiet waters of the Irish Sea, for the last four hundred it has experienced great - and often astonishing - change. Once a fulcrum of English power in Ireland, it was also the location for the 1916 insurrection that began the rapid imperial retreat.
- John Cameron€17.99'Truth telling and truth recovery have seldom been as heart-breaking or necessary as in this powerful story of human vulnerability and failure - and the ultimate triumph of the human spirit.' JOE DUFFY
- Martin Quinn€15.00A remarkable look at 86 influential historical figures of great note from Tipperary Town and district (all within a 20km radius of Tipperary Town) dating from as far back as the 1100’s through to 2000’s. They are all of Tipperary heritage, either having been born and raised there or having come to reside there.
- Doreen McBride€14.99Banbridge gets its name from the bridge built across the River Bann in 1712. It’s a thriving modern town, rife with history and culture, surrounded by beautiful scenery that provided an iconic location for the internationally acclaimed television series Game of Thrones.
- Christina Wyeth Baker€46.99The Wyeth / Wythe family is American history in action. The family has been on the forefront of the American story since Nicholas Wyeth came to the Massachusetts Bay Colony around the time of the Great Migration. Genealogy, heraldry, names & honours. Extended Catalogue - available to order
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99