War of Independence & Civil War 1919 - 1924
- MA Tom O'Neill€23.99In 1921, during the Irish War of Independence, the fort on Spike Island in County Cork was the largest British-military-run prison for Republican prisoners and internees in the Martial Law area, housing almost 1,400 men from Munster and south Leinster.
- Myles Dungan€19.50The story of a single family during the Irish Revolution, Four Killings is a book about political murder, and the powerful hunger for land and the savagery it can unleash.
- Patrick O'Sullivan Greene€20.00In 1919, the revolutionary Irish government launches an audacious plan to crowdfund the equivalent of 30,000,000 to fund a counter-state in open defiance of British rule in Ireland. Half the funds are to be raised in Ireland and half in America.
- Eunan O’Halpin€16.99Eunan O’Halpin, esteemed historian and grand-nephew of Kevin Barry, explores his ancestor’s short but significant life, the dynamics of growing up with ‘a martyr in the family’, and why Barry’s name has continued to resonate in Ireland and beyond. PUBLICATION IN OCTOBER. PRE ORDER DISCOUNTOut of Stock
- Michael Foley€16.99The extraordinary story of Bloody Sunday in Croke Park and the 90 seconds of shooting that changed Ireland forever. Updated edition
- Michael BarrySpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €24.95A lavishly illustrated book which brings the Irish Revolution to life. Contains 800 images, many never published before. 1ST EDITION HARDBACK. AUTHOR SIGNED!
- Dorothy Macardle€8.99Tragedies of Kerry, Dorothy Macardle's tense, restrained and true story of how men and women, boys and girls, fought for the freedom and honour of Ireland; and of how, despite almost incredible torture and brutality, they refused to admit defeat.Out of Stock
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99