- John KellySpecial Price €10.79 Regular Price €17.99The sixteen year old schoolboy, James Augustine Aloysius Joyce, entered the University College in Dublin in September 1898.
- Donal CorcoranSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €24.991st Edition 2013 Hardback
- Stephen Brennan and Bernadette O'NeillSpecial Price €11.99 Regular Price €19.99The Irish are a red hot commodity in Hollywood these days. In fact, did you know that the Hollywood sign itself was an Irishman’s idea? A nostalgic look at the past!
- Patricia ByrneSpecial Price €7.79 Regular Price €12.99This is the story of an atrocity on Achill Island in the west of Ireland in 1894. An English landowner, Agnes McDonnell, was brutally attacked and her home, Valley House, burnt.
- Des MacHaleSpecial Price €16.79 Regular Price €27.99Written by a true fan, this reflection on one of the most loved Irish films of all time collects mementos from John Ford’s Oscar winning The Quiet Man.