- John KellySpecial Price €14.39 Regular Price €17.99The sixteen year old schoolboy, James Augustine Aloysius Joyce, entered the University College in Dublin in September 1898.Out of Stock
- Simon Prince & Geoffrey WarnerSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99A fresh and unique perspective on the key defining events of the early period of the Troubles: the Battles of the Bogside, Bombay Street and St Matthews, the Fall’s Road curfew and the Divis Riots. Two richly-detailed stories that intertwine to present a new history of the start of the Troubles.
- Marian BroderickSpecial Price €17.49 Regular Price €24.99From patriots to pirates, warriors to writers, and mistresses to male impersonators, this book looks at the unorthodox lives of inspiring Irish women. 1st Edition 2001 Hardback. Out of print. Our last copy
- Edward J. BourkeSpecial Price €10.49 Regular Price €14.99Winner of the Best Food and Drink History Book in 2009
- Paul RouseSpecial Price €17.49 Regular Price €24.99In 1882, a letter was published in the Irish Times, lamenting the decline of hurling. The game was now played only in a few isolated rural pockets, and according to no fixed set of rules.
- John Breslin & Dr Sarah-Anne Buckley€24.99Old Ireland in Colour brings to life the rich history of Ireland and the Irish through the colour restoration of these stunning images of all walks of Irish life throughout the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. REPRINTING
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99