- Irvin D. Yalom€23.99'When Yalom publishes something - anything - I buy it, and he never disappoints. He's an amazing storyteller, a gorgeous writer, a great, generous, compassionate thinker, and - quite rightly - one of the world's most influential mental healthcare practitioners' Nicola Barker, Guardian Best Books of 2017
- Joseph Buchdahl€29.99People have been gambling, in one form or another, for as long as history itself. Why? Money, entertainment, escape and a desire to win are all traditional explanations.
- Karen Treisman€46.99Working with Relational and Developmental Trauma in Children and Adolescents focuses on the multi-layered complex and dynamic area of trauma, loss and disrupted attachment on babies, children, adolescents and the systems around them. 242 pages, 21 Halftones, black and white; 44 Tables, black and white. Paediatric medicine, Psychotherapy
- Frank Tallis€17.99'Tallis writes with clarity and wit' Sebastian Faulks Science, technology and western liberal democracy have all had a dramatic impact on our quality of life. Compared to previous generations, we have unprecedented access to information, increased personal freedom, more material comforts and more possessions.
- Richard Gross€44.99Provides the essential foundation for psychology students, this is a revised and updated 8TH EDITION version of the most trusted introduction written by the bestselling psychology author Richard Gross.
- Colin Cooper€46.50Colin Cooper's 'Individual Differences' has been a favourite among lecturers and students of differential psychology since it was published in 1997. The self, ego, identity, personality TOSOut of Stock
- Patrick Leman, Andy Bremner, Ross Parke, Mary Gauvain (Authors)€56.99Developmental Psychology is a market leading textbook with a highly respected author team. This edition combines classic and up-to-date research across the broad span of this dynamic subject area to give a comprehensive introduction and is designed for first and second year undergraduate students.
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99