Irish Business Law
- Bloomsbury Professional€99.00In this new edition, the Companies Act 2014 is updated to reflect the changes brought about by the following Acts: · Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Act 2020 (23/2020) · Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (Covid-19) Act 2020 (9/2020) · Financial Provisions (Covid-19) (No.
Making Sense of Change Management : A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools and Techniques of Organizational Change (5th Edition)Esther Cameron, Mike Green€44.99Supported by "food for thought" and "stop and think" features to aid critical thinking and understanding, as well as checklists, tips and helpful summaries, Making Sense of Change Management remains essential reading for anyone who is currently part of, or leading, a change initiative
- Thomas B. Courtney and Úna Curtis€170.00The Companies (Accounting) Act 2017 makes over 100 changes to the Companies Act 2014. Taken with the Companies (Amendment) Act 2017 and the Beneficial Ownership Regulations 2016, they have introduced significant changes to company and accounting law and practice.
- Nessa Cahill€205.00A key company law title, Enforcement of Company Law addresses specifically the law of corporate enforcement in Ireland, including the Corporate Enforcement Act 2001 and the powers of the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement.
- Bloomsbury Professional€104.00The redrafting of the Companies Acts 1963–2012 ushered in significant changes to Irish company law and all company law practitioners and company law students in Ireland will need to be up to speed with the new Act's provisions. tos
- Hans Van Der Loo, Patrick Davidson€11.99Elon Musk is the ultimate Wavemaker. The founder of SpaceX, Tesla and PayPal, Musk refuses to drift on the waves of innovation, and instead creates waves on his own.
- Arthur Cox Employment Law Group€99.99This annual Irish publication contains selected cases and materials relevant to Employment Law. Practitioners need to be up to date and this annual publication provides that service. By being selective, and having that selection carried out by experienced lawyers, practitioners are pointed in the right direction.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99