Computer Programming / Software Development
- Herbert Schildt€52.00The Definitive Java Programming Guide Fully updated for Java SE 11, Java: The Complete Reference, Eleventh Edition explains how to develop, compile, debug, and run Java programs.
- Cade MetzSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €23.99The definitive account of the race to create artificial intelligence 'This colourful page-turner puts artificial intelligence into a human perspective . . . Metz explains this transformative technology and makes the quest thrilling.' Walter Isaacson, author of Steve Jobs
- George Reynolds€78.99>Gain an overview of the core principles of IS and how it is practiced today as the concise, nine-chapter FUNDAMENTALS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS, 9th edition combines the latest research with the most current coverage available. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-3 WEEKS TO DELIVER
- Andrew Hunt, David Thomas€45.99The Pragmatic Programmer completely changed the trajectory of my career. This new edition could do the same for yours." -Mike Cohn, Author of Succeeding with Agile , Agile Estimating and Planning , and User Stories Applied ". . . filled with practical advice, both technical and professional, that will serve you and your projects well for years
- Quentin Docter, Jon Buhagiar€42.75The definitive Sybex guide to A+ certification, fully updated for the latest exams The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide, Fourth Edition is your ultimate preparation guide for Exams 220-1001 and 220-1002.
- Andrew Hunt, David Thomas€45.00Straight from the programming trenches, The Pragmatic Programmer cuts through the increasing specialization and technicalities of modern software development to examine the core process--taking a requirement and producing working, maintainable code that delights its users.
- Robert C. Martin€39.00Programmers who endure and succeed amidst swirling uncertainty and nonstop pressure share a common attribute: They care deeply about the practice of creating software.
- Scott Galloway€11.14For all that's been written about the Four over the last two decades, no one has captured their power and staggering success as insightfully as Scott Galloway.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)