Revenue & Tax
- Tom Maguire€225.00This key book provides the most comprehensive analysis and commentary available on the taxation of companies in Ireland. Written by Tom Maguire, this new edition is updated to the Finance Act 2020.
- Michael Feeney€225.00This key book provides the most comprehensive analysis and commentary available on the taxation of companies in Ireland. Now in its 23rd year of publication, this extremely practical book features detailed worked examples and extensive references to case law throughout the work. The guidance and advice outlines how to successfully app
- Tom Maguire€225.00"The bible of Irish income tax ..." Irish Independent Tom Maguire's annual publication on Irish income tax is the long-established leading authority in the area. This immensely popular tax essential is the number one income tax book for tax practitioners, accountants and tax lawyers. Indispensable in practi
- Dermot O'Brien, Gabrielle Dillon€60.00VAT on property is a notoriously tricky area of tax law, and one in which mistakes can prove to be very costly. This new edition spells out the VAT pitfalls to be avoided and the related opportunities that are available
- Finbarr O’Connell, Ethna Kennon€40.00In this practical guide, using language that is easy to follow and with many illustrative examples, two expert and experienced authors discuss and explain the main VAT issues regularly encountered by Irish businesses and their advisors.
- Kerri O'Connell€45.00This is a must-read for owners and managers of small and growing businesses and their professional advisors, particularly those that are not tax specialists.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99