Written for students of FETAC level 5 Bookkeeping - Manual & Computerised module, the text book includes three different company accounts for a total of six monthly periods in the source document booklet. The same data is used in both the manual and computerised sections, facilitating comparison of results. The text book illustrates the basic principles and entries of bookkeeping in two sections:
SECTION 1: Manual Bookkeeping
- Explains how to identify source documents and make entries in the appropriate daybooks.
- Details the process and importance of cross-checking.
- Works through the transfer of entries into the various ledgers and explains how to produce a Trial Balance.
- Illustrates the process of bank reconciliation and the production of a VAT 3 form.
SECTION 2: Computerised Bookkeeping
- Relates specifically to the TASBooks package, but can be easily adapted to suit other bookkeeping accounts packages.
- Screen shots throughout provide step-by-step instructions on how to install the TASBooks program, clear down the data and set up new companies, customers, suppliers, nominal accounts and products.
- Explains how to produce reports and compare these to the manual daybooks and ledgers.
|Publication date||21 Aug 2012|
Write Your Own Review
Accounting & Business Finance
Bookkeeping: Manual And Computerised
This bestselling text provides instruction on how to record, edit, interpret and analyse financial data using manual and computerised bookkeeping systems.
OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MIGHT LIKE!
Using Your Computer: The Beginner's GuideSpecial Price €7.99 Regular Price €14.99